HAT DUA terracotta
Dua is a reversable hat that you can wear on both sides.
It has no seams, so you can perfectly turn it inside out.
The hat has little holes on one side. The other side is plain jersey, so it holds the wind and cold out. That means, a warm hat that keeps your earms warm!
Size M: 4- 12 months
L: 12- 24 months
- Material: 100 % extra fine Italian merinowool (oeko-tex,mulesing free).
- It's not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of MAX.20°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a WOOLPROGRAM 20°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
- Merinowool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- Made in Belgium